- Identification of the major ions: Ca2+, Mg2+, K+, Na+, Cl -, SO42-
- Determination of nutrients (NO2-NO3-, PO43-, NH4 +, Total Nitrogen, Total Phosphorus, Silicates)
- Determination of alkalinity and hardness
- Determination of total particulate matter
The quality control of chemical analyses is done by the analysis of certified reference standards (CRM). The laboratory equipment is certified.
- Ion Analyzer (Metrohm),
- Spectrophotometer UV / VIS Pharo 300 (Merck),
- Automatic titrator,
- Tim 900 with autosampler Sac 80 (Radiometer),
- Accessories (Production system for chemically ultrapure water, Thermal reactor, Electric Oven, Precision weighting devices, pumps, etc.).